- Name Of Department - Nephrology
- Head Of Department - Dr. N. M. Dedhia
- Address - Main Building, 4th Floor, Sir J. J.hospital, Mumbai
- Phone Numbers - 022 23735555022 23735555 Ext: 2223,2224,2263
- Fax N0 - 022-2373 55 99022-2373 55 99
About the department
- Dr. Narendra M. Dedhia - M.D. (Medicine), DNB Nephrology - (Professor and Head of Department)
- Dr. Madan Mohan Bahadur - M.D. (Medicine), DNB Nephrology - (Professor)
- Dr. Geeta Sheth - M.D. (Medicine), DNB Nephrology - (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Sameer Vyhalkar - M.D. (Medicine), DNB Nephrology - (Associate Professor)
Services offered:We have Special Nephrology OPD on every Tuesday 8.30 am to 1.00pm
- Renal Transplantation Programme - As Nephrology - Urology Team, We are doing Live Related Renal Transplantation under Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Aayojna Scheme
- Hemodialysis - We have a 24 hours functioning AKD Unit with 9 Hemodialysis machines and a R-O Plant. We perform an average of 450 Hemodialysis per month. Our Patients include mainly Acute Kidney Injury patients, newly diagnosed Chronic Kidney Disease Patients who present for initiation of Hemodialysis, critically ill patients referred from ICU, CCU & ICCU. We also do Plasmapheresis in indicated patients.
- Peritoneal Dialysis - Both Acute Peritoneal Dialysis and Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Procedures - Kidney Biopsy, Plasmapheresis As Nephrology - Interventional Radiology Team - Permcath insertion, Fistulogram or Angioplasty of failed AV Fistulas, Angioplasty and stenting of Central venous stenoses.
- We have a Nephrology Pathology Laboratory which does specialised tests required for Renal Patients including both indoor and patients from various OPD's.
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery.