Work experience:17 yrs. ( 10 yrs. In Govt. Hospital and 7yrs in other institute and hospital)
- J.J. group of hospital, Mumbai since - 1.5 yrs
- Gokuldas Tejpal hospital , Mumbai- 9 yrs
- Shanti Avedna ashram/sadan , Hospice for terminally ill cancer patients , Bandra(w) Mumbai - for 3 yrs
- Fellowship of physically Handicap, Hajiali, Mumbai- 2 yrs
- Rehabilitation research center Dr. Earnest Borges Home - Bandra (E), Mumbai -1 yrs
- Tata memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai - 1 yr
- Indian cancer society, Nagpur Branch - 8 months.
Appreciated for designing MRI friendly pillow which gives exact 35degree neck flexion to diagnose hirayama disease. Till now tried on 20 patients.
Started cancer patient rehabilitation services specially head and neck cancer , post radiation trismus and lymphedema management after mastectomy newly started in Occupational Therapy Department.
Invented new adaptive devices like writing, eating, brushing, toilet washing devices, glass holding device for amputees and other neuro patients.
Given orientation lectures on Occupational Therapy to PSM student, B.sc, M.sc Nursing students
Lectures on O.T. In Psychiatry, to B.sc and M.sc Nursing and lecture on splints and orthosis to B.P.M.T. student