Associate Professor and Head Department of Skin and STI, Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Grant Government Medical College.
- Currently working as an Associate Professor since one and half year and as the Head of Department o Skin & VD Grant Medical College, J. J. Hospital since 3mths.
- Participated in numerous STD / AIDS seminars and workshops, STI supervisory visits, awareness, seminars, health camps and also cosmetology CSI workshops and received hands on training in various cosmetic dermatology procedures and dermatosurgeries
- Presented posters and papers on varied subjects in CSI and IADVL National conferences and have publications in national Journals.
Achievements and Awards:
- MARIA DURAN Fellowship award 2014 awarded at the 4th Continental Congress of Dermatology held in Philippines, Manila in November 2014
- Global Education award - International Congress of Dermatology held in New Delhi 2013December for UVA1 Phototherapy (340-400nm) in the treatment of early stageMycosis Fungoides - evaluation of clinical and histopathological changes. Oral presentation on 7th Dec 2013 in International Congress of Dermatology 2013
- Dr D.J.Patil award awarded in Cuticon 2014 for best rsearch paper presented in practicising dermatologist session
- Stood 1st in Mumbai University in M.D.Skin,V.D. & Leprosy examination held in July 2003 and was awarded Shri Lallubhai Mohanlal Jhaveri Gold Medal for standing First in D. D. V. in April 2003
- Awarded Prof. D. K. Gupta Medal for the Female Postgraduate best Original Research Paper at Dermacon 2003 during 31st National Conference of IADVL held at Kolkata.
- Also won award for the best clinical presentation at Nair Clinical meeting and in Dr A.C.Parikh award session in 2003 on "Compressible swellings of Scalp and Face".